Sunday, November 15, 2009

My status is set to away for once (yesterday too). Talk to me at night and wish me all the luck in the world!! hahahah.


VJC is having their Re-exam (R-papers, they call it) in december so why can't we D: I was supposed to meet up with Terie today, so sorry girl! We'll definitely find time for each other!


{edit}
Gosh, I managed to concentrate quite well and I feel like a CHANGED person. & I think I MIGHT know what to do in uni, and I hope I can get promoted and study with the people around me during the hols.

Sounds abit impossible to get promoted after wasting so much time, but I really think retaining would be a waste of time for me. I'll just give up all over again if I do get retained cause I'm like that.

Shall leave it all up to God, I'm sure He'll find a way. This is the first time I'm saying something like this, and tsk I didn't go for mass at 645 this morning cause I slept at 4 last night :( But really, whatever will happen will happen, so just study with the remaining 4 hours you've got, Emma. There isn't anything else you can do anyway.
{/edit}


My geog teacher is the best!!!

No comments: